TM 102HI PRESTIGE – is Yawal’s latest system designed to produce exclusive entrance doors for passive and energy-efficient single or multi-family buildings.
The panel door solution was created on the basis of the most modern system in YAWAL’s offer – TM 102 HI. The three-chamber profile structure and, in particular, the modern solution of thermal sealing of the junction between the frame and the leaf allows the highest thermal insulation parameters available on the market to be obtained, which is perfectly in line with the market trend towards maximum energy efficiency of the solutions offered.
market trend towards maximum energy efficiency of offered solutions.
It is also worth noting the very high quality of materials from which the constructions are made. The system allows modern entrance doors to be designed in all configurations and provides the possibility of systemic combination with TM 102HI window structures and transom lights.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
- high aesthetics thanks to the use of concealed hinges, availability of the product in various versions:
– with panel facing on one side,
– with panel facing on both sides,
- choice of insulator or central seal,
- speed and ease of installation,
- possibility to use panels of any design with stainless steel applications and decorative milling,
- high thermal insulation,
- colourfastness, ease of cleaning,
- a wide choice of colours – RAL, structural colours and woodgrain,
- Can be combined with other Yawal systems.
|Waterproof||class 7A wg PN-EN 12208|
|Air permeability||class 4 wg PN-EN 12207|
|Sound insulation||Rw = 33 dB wg PN-EN ISO 140-3|
|Heat transfer coefficient||Uf = from 1,1 W/m2K wg PN-EN ISO 10077-2|
|Burglary resistance||RC2, RC3|
|Door construction depth||Frame profile||102 mm
|Wing profile||102 mm
| Panel thickness
|Maximum wing weight||250 kg|
|Maximum door dimensions||Single-winged||1300 mm x 3000 mm (width. x height.)
|Single-winged with fanlights and overlights||1900 mm x 3600 mm (doors 1300 mm x 3000 mm) (width. x height.)|
Get in touch with our specialists: