A conservatory is a place where we can relax and be close to nature at any time of the year.
Modern conservatories can also serve a typically utilitarian function, for example as our workspace.
A well-designed conservatory is characterised by top quality workmanship, functionality and aesthetics and design.
More and more people living in detached houses are choosing to build a conservatory. A year-round conservatory can come in both insulated and cold form and is usually connected to the body of the house by a single wall.
The conservatories offered by Fintecnic are manufactured on the Aliver 2000+ aluminium system by ALIPLAST.
The system is fully compatible with other Aliplast systems for making conservatory wall fillings including non-opening glazing, lift-and-slide doors, tilt-and-slide doors, folding doors and windows.
The system is characterised by a thermal insulation of ~2.0 W/m’K.
- supporting structure inside (below the filling), rafters 105 mm or 125 mm deep
- rafters and external fascia boards in soft (rounded) and clearly defined rectangular shapes
- variety of gutter shapes, possibility to attach anti-pollution nets to the gutters
- system drainpipes available, can be built in
- rafters and gutter beams can be reinforced with aluminium or steel sections
- the system includes articulated joints in the gutter and ridge beam, system ties, connectors for gutters and downpipes
- slope angle 5-45°
- The Aliver 2000+ system is suitable for cellular polycarbonate fillings as well as glass (single, combined single and double-chambered).
- The Aliver 2000+ system meets the requirements for thermal insulation of the profiles, rainwater and air tightness and guarantees proper ventilation with appropriate ventilation devices regardless of the weather conditions.
- Wide choice of colours – RAL (Qualicoat 1518), structured colours, wood-effect colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anode, bi-colour
Get in touch with our specialists: