Windows manufactured on ALIPLAST’s Max Light INVISIBLE aluminium profiles are characterised primarily by the specific shape of the frame, thanks to which the sash can be concealed and, from the outside, the whole looks like fixed glazing in the frame.
In addition, they are characterised by:
- window system with thermal insulation,
- smooth and slender profile line
- the specific shape of the profiles (similar to steel profiles) gives the structure an industrial, modern character
- the Max Light system meets the RC2 burglary resistance requirements for compliance with EN 1627.
- use of the system: fixed windows, opening windows: single-hung or double-hung with tilt, opening inwards
- a distinctive feature of the Max Light INVISIBLE design is its appearance: thanks to the special shape of the frame, the sash can be concealed – from the outside, the whole looks like fixed glass in the frame
- wide range of colours – RAL (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, wood-effect colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anode (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour
|SYSTEM||THERMAL INSULATION UF*||AIR PERMEABILITY||WIND LOAD||WATERPROOF|
|MAX LIGHT||Uf from 1,8 W/m2K||Class 4; EN 12207||Class C5; EN 12210||Class E1650; EN 12208|
*Thermal insulation depends on the combination of profile assembly and infill thickness.
Get in touch with our specialists: