Windows manufactured on Max Light MODERN aluminium profiles by ALIPLAST are characterised primarily by their smooth and slender profile lines.
The main features of the system are:
- window and door system with thermal insulation
- the specific shape of the profiles (similar to steel profiles) gives the structure an industrial, modern character
- minimum external visible width of window opening inwards:
frame: 35 mm,
sash: 35 mm
- the Max Light system meets the RC2 burglary resistance requirements for compliance with EN 1627.
- use of the system: fixed windows, opening windows: single-hung or double-hung with tilt, opening inwards
- the system is characterised by slim profiles with a minimum of visible width and a modern design
- wide range of colours – RAL (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, wood-effect colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anode (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour
- the system offers a solution for inward and outward opening balcony doors (with and without threshold)
|SYSTEM||THERMAL INSULATION UF*||AIR PERMEABILITY||WIND LOAD||WATERPROOF|
|MAX LIGHT||Uf from 1,8 W/m2K||Class 4; EN 12207||Class C5; EN 12210||Class E1650; EN 12208|
*Thermal insulation depends on the combination of profile assembly and infill thickness.
Get in touch with our specialists: