The windows we manufacture on ALIPLAST’s Max Light DESIGN aluminium profiles are characterised by their specific shape, giving them an industrial look.
In addition, they are characterised by:
- smooth and slender profile line
- thermal insulation used
- minimum external visible width of window opening inwards:
frame: 35 mm,
sash: 35 mm
- the Max Light system fulfils burglary resistance requirements in accordance with EN 1627 in the RC2 class
- specific shape resembling steel profiles gives the structure a modern design
- use of the system: fixed windows, opening windows: single-hung or double-hung with tilt, opening inwards
- wide range of colours – RAL (Qualicoat 1518), structural colours, wood-effect colours Aliplast Wood Colour Effect (Qualideco PL-0001), anode (Qualanod 1808), bi-colour
- the system offers a solution for inward and outward opening balcony doors (with and without threshold)
|SYSTEM||THERMAL INSULATION UF*||AIR PERMEABILITY||WIND LOAD||WATERPROOF|
|MAX LIGHT||Uf from 1,8 W/m2K||Class 4; EN 12207||Class C5; EN 12210||Class E1650; EN 12208|
*Thermal insulation depends on the combination of profile assembly and infill thickness.
Get in touch with our specialists: