TM 62HI is an aluminium system for windows and doors requiring thermal insulation.
Increased insulation is achieved through the use of special under-glazing elements in the space between the glass and the profile. The system meets the high requirements for public buildings with heavy traffic and residential buildings. The 3-chamber profile design and the use of insulating material (polyurethane) between the thermal breaks have a positive effect on the low heat transfer coefficient.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
• increased thermal parameters in relation to the TM 62 system by 20-40%,
• energy saving which translates into lower building heating costs,
• possibility to make window, door and shop window structures with increased resistance to burglary,
• possibility to bend profiles,
• split thermal breaks eliminating the bimetal effect.
• possibility to combine with other Yawal systems.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS – DOORS
|Air permeability||class 2 wg PN-EN 12207|
|Waterproof||3A wg PN-EN 12208|
|Sound insulation||Rw = 35÷44 dB wg PN-EN ISO 140-3|
|Heat transfer coefficient||1,3÷2,45 W/m2K wg PN-EN ISO 10077-2|
|Burglary resistance||RC2, RC3 wg PN- EN 1627|
Get in touch with our specialists: